Saturday, March 15, 2014


This is the best time. My blog is finally dead. 
And actually it is pretty good this way.
It is like my own diary again.
Again.
Just like before.
Before it was ruined by all the other things occupying my post.
All'em stuff that eats up my days.
Now I probably have nothing to read about the past one year or so.
Yet things that happened five, six years ago is still the same.
They didn't fade away. They were still here.
They were images that I can recall as I read their trace.
I was just updating my social platform.
Like using Facebook on the desktop.
Login in my twitter, connecting through churpchurp.
Sharing feeds using the computer, is just s o  g o o d !
I miss it so much.
I guess ever since smart phones are available to do all that shit, 
I pretty much didn't bother to do all this on the computer.
But somehow, just somehow, it is different.
Those html, those editing, those detailed stuff just can't be done on the phone.
I have to say I certainly prefer using the computer.
Anyways, you probably guessed it.
Yeah, I hit the bottom, again.
That's why I am even here doing this post.
Its like an escape route, somehow.
Its like a place for me to breathe.
Just to catch my breath. 
Just to escape a little.
Just to vent.
It's pretty messy.
I kind of know what I want.
Yet I don't know what I want.
Contradicting much indeed.
I mean.
Its like I know what I don't want.
So after I don't want it, then what am I supposed to do?
What do I want after that?
Yeah, they say you can, not know what you want.
But you have to know what you don't want.
Is that true?
Because even if I know what I don't want know.
It doesn't really change anything.
Ok, enough of this confusing.
I will probably sort it out.
Hopefully before it crash me to bits. x

No comments:

Post a Comment