Thursday, July 26, 2012

Good times at MD

Warning: This is gonna be a post full of pictures of me and my colleagues/ex-colleagues.
Not much words, just that I miss them a lot ):
And miss those times when we work together, hope they are all doing well now.

My beloved Xiao'En 
Joanne, the best ex-colleague I had so far 


Haha, anyway we walked passed this recycle "machine"
All we have to do is put in an empty bottle and you will get something!
So Xiao'En placed her empty bottle inside and got a T-shirt, ha, interesting campaign they having.
The boys.

My girls.
A farewell for them ):





Miss them so much ):

Darren(: 

Boss(:
Emiko and the boys!  

All in black! Ha!






Emiko(: 
Azimmi(: 
Group picture(: 


Syafiq(:


Jeff(:


HAHA JAMES'S FACE!


The bickering pair~

My beloved boss! 
So loving! HAHA!









Brandon(: With Joanne photo bombing us!
Second take, haha!
If you realized, I asked Bran to bend down a little in the first picture, HA!



Miss the fun times, Massimo Dutti Ion rocks! Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment