Friday, July 20, 2012

Nestlé Ideas!


Yes! It is Kit Kat! The one that we are all familiar with!
With their already famous slogan:
Have a break, have a Kit Kat.



Kay, I know this is totally randomness...
But hey! Here's my cereal bowl! HAHA!


Anyway, back to Kit Kat. 
I really like snacking on Kit Kat when I am out or when I am home.
But I can't really do so when I was in school last time or even at work now ):
Though its not like a chocolate bar kind of thing...


Still, I have to chiong down that choco waffle if I am secretly snacking!
Which requires a high level of skill if you're doing that in class or at work! Haha!
Instead, some thing like Milo Nuggets is good!

As it comes in small bites, I can then easily pop it in my mouth.
And too, it's easier to share among your friends ^^



So maybe Nestle can come out with Kit Kat CHUNKS!
Chunks of waffle that are coated which chocolate sounds very awesome to me.


Get ready to get into bits and pieces! ^^
*TADAAAA*...


 Isn't it good to have it in chunks? :D


Nestlé has been with us for a hundred year already! <3
After I bought Kit Kat for my blog post, my family went to buy more! HAHA!


*Yay* So happy to have Kit Kat to fill my fridge!




Do you know that Milkmaid was Nestlé's first product?



Since young, I always see my mom transfer the condense milk from the can to the container.
I always stay by the side to watch it.


And every time when we need to use the condense milk, we have to use a spoon to scoop it out.
Which I find pretty troublesome as I don't have something like a syrup container at home ):


Maybe Milkmaid can comes in bottle that has a lid so we can pour out directly from there ^^

Do you have a better suggestion?
Feedback to Nestlé now, in just a few easy steps!
iPhone and Android users can just download the apps, "iFeedback" 


Download the app and click "Scan".
A green box will appear as you scan the barcode of the product you wanna feedback on.


Feedback whether you like or you critique.
And next you can feedback in details how you want to improve the product (:
Remember to include your name, contact number and NRIC number to qualify!


Your feedback is appreciated! Have your say! We all hope to enjoy more improved products of Nestlé ^^
GOOD NEWS!
By feeding back, it means that you have participated in "Your Nestlé Ideas" 
And you will stand to win return air tickets for two to Europe via Finnair!
EVEN GREATER NEWS!
If you are a blogger like me, you can join their blogger exclusive challenge!
All you have to do is blog about how you want their products to improve.
Providing the creative and constructive ideas!
Encourage your readers to take part in both the contest!!
For more details, do visit the link below!
http://Nestle100years.com.sg

Also, don't forget to envision yourself at a European destination  that Finnair flies to.
You can check out the destinations available at their website(:

And there's such a wide range that I feel like going a few!!
Copenhagen! The harbour and the mermaid statue!!
I have a friend that live there and the way she describes the place is like...*WOW*
I'd love to visit her and have her show me around.


ROME! I really wanna go Rome so badly ):
I've always been interested in ancient past and histories!
Dying to see the ancient rome monuments!!
Colosseum and Pantheon!


Paris disneyland, seriously?!
Skyline of Paris and the Eiffel tower!

I will witness this city of love some day!
To see if it lives up to it's name of the most romantic city.
And the museums there...!
So much wonders in this world!
I so need Finnair to get me there!!!
Kay, now is the time for YOU to get started to dream like I do.
Go feedbackkkkkk! And we can all start envisioning ourselves at our desired destination! ^^
All the best guys! Till later, xoxo!
P/s: Click on my nuffnang ads on the right! Thanks!^^
And also here's my first Nestle's post:
http://jessicaseow.blogspot.sg/2012/06/100-years-nestle-with-you.html

2 comments:

  1. Hello:D I am sure you can go to your desire place as shown in your post! Keep your dreams high!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ^^ Thank you! That's really encouraging! God bless you, x!

      Delete