Thursday, September 13, 2012

SHOP AWAY AT MARKED DOWN MARKET!

Advertorial
HEYOOOOO! Today I'm gonna introduce you guys to...
MARKED DOWN MARKET!
And the prices are seriously marked down. (Serious face)
So affordable! I don't really see a lot of blogshop going at these prices now.
Especially for trendy clothings.
If you often shop online, you'd know that the prices always ranges from $27 to $35 or some even up to $40
But right here, there's nothing over $25, so far ^^
 MDM launches every Thursday at 9pm!
So better stay tune and grab fast before the pretty apparels are sold out!





Below is a sneak preview of the next collection launching TONIGHT!

I know galaxy lovers are drooling at this, HAHA!
And what I really love about them is that they provide their number on the site.
So you can whatsapp the snapshot of your transaction receipt to them.
Way easier compared to sending e-mails!
Can't wait to shop away right?(:
Hop over to www.markeddownmarket.com to shop now.
Don't forget to like their FB page at www.facebook.com/markeddownmarket
Quote "JESSICASEOW" when purchasing to get Free Normal Postage or $2 Registered Postage (:
Now, even better news for you lovely peeps.
$5 MDM store vouchers to be given away!! :D
No minimum purchase required!
It's easy to win the vouchers, just comment below or...
Tweet me at @seowhuiwen telling me you want to win the vouchers!
I'll randomly pick three winners, do leave your e-mail behind so I know how to contact you (:
Happy shopping, xoxo ^^

1 comment: