Monday, September 3, 2012

Trouble trouble drink it down

Recently, I don't really have time on my hands to play with. After a long day of work, I'll try to catch some sleep. Meanwhile, I try to squeeze out time to meet my friends ): I've no more cyber life.

Some people say that it's good if you're less active on the net, for it shows that the life you're living is more interesting. But seriously, it's not true. I hate to be like this. I'm really deprived of blogging.

Frankly, these few days have been a little tough. I'm fighting the bad to be good. I wish I was really ignorant. I wish I wasn't pretending, hiding and suffering. But I'm using my very trick on my self, I deceived, I lied and I cheated myself just so I could do a lot more for other people. I seems like my own last belief and hope. I don't know what I'll become if me, myself, give up on the good. But at the same time I don't know how long a human in flesh can take this. Doing things without having expectations of others, just solely wanting the best for them. I've been struggling on a thought, I'd go all out for one person. I failed once. I was left with nothing. Two months recovery and now I'm built. Tell me, who would? Who would watch over you from a far? Who would cry for your pain?
Who would willingly give up everything just to keep you safe? Tell me, who?

No comments:

Post a Comment