Friday, September 21, 2012

Updates

Hey peeps!^^
Here's like a little summary of what's up for the first half of September.
So far, September has been good to me!
I won the Nestle's blog contest ^^

Many thanks to Nestle~
And also something from MD-Ion management team! :D
So shared it among my colleague by getting them coffee (:
Been playing mj because all the kakis are on holidays!!!
But this routine will stop after they start school again ):
Adrian's doggggg! Crystal!
DAMN CUTEEEEEEE! (YOLO CRYSTAL)

And guess who came to visit during work time?
Cai zhen!!
Haven't seen her ever since she quitted MD at the start of the year.
Was devouring the cupcakes with Melva!
And head to Mango to grab a sweater with her.
New accessories from Elitrend ^^
Kit kat pop choc from Zaid!
He specially bought it and drop by my work place to pass it to me!
Just a short update, will blog again soon, till later~

No comments:

Post a Comment