Thursday, September 27, 2012

To the Momt:

The last few minutes of my birthday was the best.
In fact God gave me the best birthday gift, which is your time.
I was really at lost when I thought after rejecting all my birthday plans,
I couldn't even meet you for a movie.
You were the only person I wish to spend my birthday with.
I was so thankful for the time spent together.
I have been thinking for the longest time.
And now, I have decided to tell you what I was so reluctant to say last night.
I know we seldom talk and I don't see you often too.
But that doesn't mean I don't think about you all the time.
Most of the time I just wanted to know you are fine.
I don't dare to keep conversations long, because I know I will be waiting when you don't reply.
So some times, I will randomly check on you.
To assure myself you're doing good.
Last night, I told you that its a feeling like you know something is gonna happen,
but you can't do anything to change it.
It's all wrecked in me every time I know the good times don't last.
I felt utmost helpless when I can't hold on to the best moments longer.
I never knew when will be the next time I can have your arms around me.
I was really hesitant to say because I have never confess my feelings like this before.
I am afraid that you'd withdraw away.
That's why I said, I was weighing what's more important...
To tell you everything, but risk losing you. Or to not, and be like the usual us.
And I thought to at least have you around once in awhile will be good enough for me.
I wouldn't ask for anything more, so I kept it to myself.
But I came home, still unable to get you off my mind.
Then I came upon this...
and
Thus, I am typing all this now.
"I don't know you. But I know of someone, he is accident prone and capable of making me real worried. He will sit on the bench with me and talk till dawn break. He will give me try food I've never tried before. He will be lying on the floor just to share the same blanket. He will share his warmth with me when I am cold. He will send me his dog's picture just to cheer me up. He will act like a Spiderman after watching the movie. He will get drunk and still wanna cook noodles to eat before he can sleep. He will sing when he's driving me home. He will go have McDonald's every time he don't know what to eat, and order Mcspicy because he's lovin' it. He will whine so much but I just like listening to it. He will watch Hello Stranger with me even if he had watched it for a few times. He will know exactly what the actor is gonna say next, or what mahjong tile it is in the mahjong show. He will tell me what his dogs are saying to the neighbouring dogs."
I don't know how long this feeling will last, 
I just want to let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment