Monday, October 22, 2012

Updates

Hi guys, been so busy I have no time to really update.
Anyway, I went for Brian Joo's concert at Butter with Zee and some other peeps.
Brian Joo~
Was pretty gone that night, headed to DC for more after this.
And on the 18th, I attended the commission ball with Boris at Shangri la.

Yummy noms~!
I can now say I know more about army after seeing their videos and slideshows.
And here's to two days back.
Headed to Butter for Zee's birthday.
Another long night with tons of drinks.
I swear its not just those below.
Crazy is an understatement to describe the night.
I didn't even manage to take an individual picture with the birthday girl!
Hope she enjoyed the party~
And I am guilt filled, because I didn't wake up for work.
I should report for work at freaking 9:30am.
I really need to stop drinking when I have work the next day.
But luckily, I didn't have a hangover.
The previous hangover was killing me, tormenting I mean.
Anyway, that's about all for now.
Wanna save up for a new camera, and stop splurging on things that I want rather than need.
Okay, I need to go for dinner already! Till later. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment