Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sl∞p

Its pretty late right now, considering that I have to wake up at 7am for work later.
(Hopefully 6 - 6:30am, just to have breakfast)
I am working consecutively this few days, thus not having the time to blog.
But as you can see, I really am trying to keep it constant.
Some encouragement for my effort please!
So I guess I will only have rest on Tuesday!!!
Anyway, I don't know why yesterday seems like a really gloomy day for me.
As in Saturday was gloomy, very.
I am physically at work, but my thoughts and soul were else where.
Even at the peak period or serving customers, I know my mind didn't stop thinking.
Some thing is just very wrong.
Every time I have a flash back, I died inside.
Really dying hard inside.
Its like a revival game.
Dead and alive...dead and alive.
I don't know what else I can do.
I am already occupied, and I can still think!
Dafug, I think I need to triple multi-task or something.
I had a thought to flee.
To flee from all this.
But still, I need to weigh the importance of a few factor.
Well, I'm cleared after 9th, if I haven't receive it by then...
I think I should have a good rest.
Totally deserve it.
I was brooding over it last night on my way home.
I know a few days will not heal me.
I estimated two weeks, hopefully I can be struck by independence to come back.
All right guys, time for bed, xoxo. Sleeeeeeeep, forever.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment