Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Revived

Hey guys, I am finally back!
I've tons of outdated photos!
And here's two at Butter that day with the girls.

 And below are pictures taken on Zee's birthday ^^

 Really miss all the crazy nights with them girls.
Anyway I am just trying to balance out my life, thus stop blogging for awhile.
Work is less hectic now, because the sales period is coming and the company hired more part timers to help out.
But next week will be a busy and tiring week.
Well, I will still update and rant, so please bear with me.
I should really get a new netbook, AND A NEW CAMERA! ):
Too many things to get ):
To come to think of it, my management for many things are really poor :/
Okay I WILL WORK ON IT, and EAT. HAHA.
I am starting my challenges all over again this month.
Maintaining two meals a day minimum!
Alright, I shall head to bed already, full shift tomorrow ):
Nights peeps, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment