Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Adv: SOLITARYRIDE

Hi peeps! I am back with an advertorial for...
Solitaryride is a blogshop that has quite a wide variety of stuff.
And it is always updating new stocks for you people to shop.
Having both instocks and spree,
they are also efficient in orders and mailing.
Furthermore, I find that they offer very reasonable prices(:
Below are few of the ongoing sprees right now.
Camo tees are pretty much the trend right now.
And Solitaryride has them in long and short sleeves.
And also I think a lot of people are liking the Simpsons and Bart designs lately ^^
So good news people! All of this are available at Solitaryride!!!
Kitty face pullover, who don't love?!
Match it off with a skater skirt and you're good to go.

Dresses for you?
I am really liking this low back dress!
Lets bring sexy back.... Haha.
Besides tops and dresses, they also have bags and accessories ^^
Fashionable hobo bag or kitty tote bag?
I find this triple cross necklace and this cross short necklace really cuteeeee.
Also, I was thinking that it will be really nice to be wearing the dangling stud necklace with the spikey hair tie.
I mean, to me it'd be at good combination (:
Something different from those connected ear cuffs.
Try this skull ear cuffs for only $3 each.
And this cross all over necklace looks like an eye catching piece to me. 
Got my mail from Solitaryride quite some time ago.
Finally able to share the goodness with you guys!
Gotten the silver and black skull hair tie from Solitaryride.
Sometimes you just need some 'rock/punk' accessories to complete the 'rock/punk' look.
Thank you Solitaryride for giving me the polaroid film skin!

In so many lovely designs!
Because I used to stick my polaroid pictures beside the mirror...
Now that I took it off, the back looks really ugly because of the tape stain. 
I know usually people will use it for the front.
But well, let me tell you! 
You can use it for the back too.
(Plus if you decorated your plain polaroid or it was a cartoon polaroid, you could still make the back looks nice.

Full coverage for the back ^^

Or here's the usual way...

Lastly!!!!!!! I love the tattoo leggings that Solitaryride sells!
Check out the meow on me!
Also available in machine gun and ribbons design!
I strongly urge you guys to hop over to Solitaryride now to check out more of their items!
I am very certain you wouldn't regret it.
So wait no more, and have fun shopping, xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment