Friday, September 13, 2013

Ad: Glassesonline.com.my

Its been such a long while, so... HELLO!
Yeah of course there must be something good since I haven't make any post for this long.
What I wanna share with you is something most of us does wear.
Not clothes, neither shoes. 
But Lens! Glasses! And Shades!
I know you might start worrying about where it origins from.
Like if it is from a blogshop or anything (Not trying to put down any blogshops that sell lens)
But this is from a well trusted web called...
Glassesonline.com.my
Glassesonline is a website that sells lens, glasses and shades at a more pocket friendly price compared to retail.
And I like how they'd put the retail price besides the price they offer to let you have a comparison.
So I believe besides me, there's other 8k of people who enjoy what this website offers.
Of course, it's not only us Singaporeans who buying from Glassesonline.
All the brands they offer, including the luxury brands like Gucci, Prada, Giorgio Armani, Burberry and Ray ban are all 100% original and authentic. 
I strongly believe a lot of us get our contact lens online, from an unknown source.
Paying postage, worrying whether did you just got conned off you money.
Unsure about when the lens will arrive.
I have bought lens online too, and I totally face the same issues.
But now, I no longer will. For I know it's source, when it will arrive and am assured I am definitely getting my item.
Furthermore, it's delivered by Aramex.
Aramex even gave me a call to double confirm the time I'd be home to receive the item.
And usually and generally, there's no guarantee on your products.
But here, right at Glassesonline...
- FREE DELIVERY
- FREE CANCELLATION
- FREE 30 DAYS RETURN
- CASH ON DELIVERY
Plus there's so many (safer) payment mode.
Where to find you tell me?!
So I sincerely wanna thank Glassesonline!
Delivered in such secured packaging.

 And the lens I am actually wearing is Charme Mesmerize.
Which I don't often see this around, but would love to try.
It actually gave a really soft effect on the eyes and is so comfortable.
They also have Blincon, Geo, Freshkon, Freshlook, Acuvue and tons more.

So I have come to the end of this post.
Now its beneficial time for you guys!
Here's a special voucher code to get RM20 off RM100 purchase!
Good for those who wanna get frames or shades.
This gift card is valid for one time use only for all Products/Sunglasses/Glasses/Contact Lenses.
Gift code is valid until for Purchases above RM100.
This gift card can be used at www.glassesonline.com.my and can not be combined with other promotiions or discounts.

Code : GOSugar120
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment