Saturday, April 13, 2013

xxx

It's been a really long while.
I have no idea if anyone will still read this, but I really miss blogging.
Truth is, I am too caught up with my own life and too busy being lazy.
Anyway, there's tons of changes coming up as there's a lot of changes in my life.
I felt like I should do more that I am doing right now.
And certainly, I am impressed at what life can come to within a short time.
Overall, I am not really unhappy.
Just a little whiny about life, about work, about every little thing under the sun.
I kind of hate my job right now because of the manpower HR is giving us.
I know I am not alone in this.
There's pain in every trade.
So, I am enduring. MD is no longer the place I used to know.
Or I used to deem as my second home.
This place has turned so cold because all the angels that were guarding this place have to go.
We were separated by force. (Not physically, but in physical.)
The colleagues that I have been with for more than a year have been transferred to other outlets ):
That broke my heart a lot, a whole lot.
I mean, you can say that I am behaving like a kid.
I know this is the working society but, man, we have feelings.
We were close.
They were my only chat mates most of the times.
They guide me along regarding work or life.
There were all too nice, and I am really appreciative.
Just wanna say I miss them.
True to quotes that says, cherish them, before they are gone.
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment