Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Legal

Just few days before my birthday, I met Raymond up for my birthday treat(:
Was really apologetic about making him wait for an hour plus.
But am so thankful because he didn't even rush me!
Met and we went to Vivo to have our lunch at Sushi Tei.
Headed back to town for cakes at Antoinette.
 Was totally filled with joy when I saw the handmade birthday card.
I really really appreciate cards that are handmade.
Thanks Raymond! For the card, and the gift (:
So just one day before my birthday, I had a chalet.
Went for groceries shopping with my sis the previous night.
We planned to wake up early to go get more food.
But yeah, we all slept like logs, haha.
Woke up, prepared and cab down to BBQ wholesale to get the BBQ food.
OMG! Call me a mountain turtle, but I never knew there's this BBQ wholesale place.
They have the raw marinated food all packed for you.
If you want cooked food, you can call and order in advance.
But if you just want the raw ones, you can just walk in and they will get it for you.
Convenient and efficient service they have.
That afternoon, its just me, my sister and Xiao'En carrying all the food and drinks.
AND THE MAHJONG SET.
Mad heavy!
Checked in around late noon and we were all famished.
My sis and Xiao'En were cooking for me and Xiuling.
And we were all lazing around until... MY SISTER SPOTTED...
My god!
We were all freaked out.
I called the reception to send someone here and waited for at least half an hour before I gave them another call.
The person end up telling me that no one was attending to the matter and he will follow up -.-
Waited for another twenty minutes before two men came to get it out of the house.
Meanwhile I was just snacking all along, haha.
After Darren came, we started to mahjong!
Ha damn funny, had two tables for mj.
One is at the living room, the other one is in the room, which we call the VIP room, LOL!
Cause the tension in the room is so much more.
Outside, we were all laughing and joking, but those playing inside the room were damn quiet.
Its like they are having some mj tournament, lol.
 And I have no clue what Jovy was doing, hahaha!
Check out her insect repellent.
Jovy (Mahjong shifu) gave us all Doraemon insect repellent! So darn cute!
And already told them not to bring alcohol down, this Jovy still happily put one vodka in front of me when I was playing mahjong, haha.
Just didn't wanna get wasted on my birthday, lol!
Here's two of my favourite!
I don't know how to express my appreciation for this.
A book and a booklet, hand made.
Thanks Nab and Xiao'En for this.
This is too much loveeeeeeeeeeee, xx.
Haha, my malay girl that I will love for life.
A picture with Zhi Yang (:
I am wondering who's on the other end.
Anyway, half the time Perry was sleeping. lol.
The only time I see him around was when we were cutting the cake, haha.
Thanks to those that wished me happy birthday.
And special thanks to everyone who came down for my birthday.
I WAS DAMN HAPPY TO SEE EVERYONE.
I know I might neglect some of you at the chalet, but am so thankful everyone was so friendly and nice!! I was so worried that my friends who came down by themselves will feel left out.
But most of them actually made new friends!
Thanks guys, you peeps are awesome!
And I need to say this.....
I am mad touched when I have friend coming down after his work ended in the mignight.
Thanks Nicholas!
I almost cried, and talking about it now still makes my eyes all wet.
He joined us really late and just sat there by himself, but he stayed throughout.
I was in a mahjong game, so kind of neglected him.
And when we checked out the next morning, he followed us for breakfast.
Parted in the noon and I thought he's gonna go back M'sia.
But hell no, he has got work at 6pm, and it was only 1pm plus.
I felt so bad, I'd rather he not come and get back home to have some sleep.
I was really thankful, because he said as long as I am happy.
I really am. Not just because he came, but because I know I have got such good friend )':
When the clock strikes twelve, Xiao'En came over wished me happy birthday and gave me a kiss!
You know how loved I am just by the passionate way she kiss my cheeks, HAHA! ♥.

Anyway, here's the picture of my durian birthday cake that Perry specially got.
The cake was so damn nice.
Damn nice.
Damn damn nice.
HAHA Best thing! No candles!
And they put fire starter instead....LOL!


I was BBQ half way when the whole house of people walked out with the cake and sang me the birthday song ♥ 
But seriously, the fire starter..held up by two satay sticks some more! LOLOLOLOL! 

Haha. They came to my aid, because they finally realized, I couldn't hold the cake and cut it at the same time.
A picture with mahjong shifu(:
So its okay if you don't know how to play mahjong, we got the shifu here *winks*
And also Meowmix, HAHA! My sao bao ^^
Thanks Garner and Terrence for the gift.
Am smelling damn good all day! HAHA!
(Special thanks to Terrence for the pictures) :D
OMG! Garner and Matthew! So cute with the insect repellent!
Love the Mahjong Family so much!!!!! 


More MJ khakis! Haha!
Can't stop laughing when Adrian and HongTing were singing together! HAHAHA!
And more love for my Nab.QT :D
So happy with her around ^^
BESIDE THE TWIN TOWER!
Ha! Alfred and Jovy, the lovey dovey.
Another group pic, but no idea where's Garner and Matt. LOL!
And here's the one I got from TCC, company gave vouchers for the cake.
The chocolate confession, very nice too!
I am sure to get more cakes from TCC next time (: 
 Special thanks to my colleagues who has been really nice to me at work.
Guiding me and everything, making work less of a chore.
They are what that makes work enjoyable.
Thank you so much for the bracelet and necklace, they are so prettyyyyy!
And all the other gifts, I really love them.
Thanks all for loving me, I love all of you too, xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment