Thursday, October 4, 2012

Collection of passport and shopping loots

Hello angels!
I went to collect to my passport yesterday!
After eighteen years of living, I finally got my passport!
My friends used to think that I'm kidding when I said I don't have a passport.
Because since young I don't get to travel, so my parents didn't make one for me ):
But its okay!!! Because I have one now and my travel journey will start real soon^^
Felicia came down to accompany me for the collection.
We headed to town and had lunch at Domani.
Went to do some shopping, was trying so hard to get a long dressssss ):
Till now I haven't found one T.T
Anyway, here's the loots.
New heels from Pedro two days back!
Here's the one I bought today, from new look.
And accessories.
Socks that are damn cute.
But I think its my most stupid buy of the day.
Because...
It cost $6.90!
But I really like it... ):
And and and, the best thing is that I haven't thought of a shoe I can go with the socks ):
Whatever! The most I wear it to sleep! See already also happy, lol!
And here's the beauty buys.
OMG! I have been God damn splurging on all these.
Just wanna try different products and I really like the beauty advisor...
So, I kind of trust that she wouldn't cheat my money. LOL!
- Hada Labo cleanser
- Cyber colors pudding foundation
- Cyber colors make up remover
- Lip balm's concealer
- Methode Swiss's eye cream
- Methode Swiss's eye mask
- Shaver
If the products are good, I will surely recommend them!
So just wait for me to try it out yeah(:
- Silk whita's mask
- Skin Peptoxyl's blemish treatment
- Avene's spray
-Dr.G's Aquasis set, moisture gel and toner.     
- Red earth's lipstick
- Cyber colors's lip balm.
Now I need to tuck in bed ):
Early shift later on.
Ending this post with a picture of my two beloved dogs ^^
Imma sleep as soundly as them.
Good night, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment