Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rising trend of the doughnut forehead

Yes, you didn't read it wrongly.
It's doughnut forehead.
I came across this on the radio and decided to check it out on the net.
So apparently, there's this bagel head surgery trending in Japan.
What they do is that, they inject saline into your forehead and let it swell.
The whole swelling process will take about two hours.
After its all swell up, all you have to do is pressing the center area with your thumb.
This is to create an appearance of a doughnut stuck on the forehead.
But again, if you are thinking... "Who the hell wants that?!"
I am telling you, a lot of people.
I am really puzzled at how it doesn't seems to be hurting at all.
Especially having thick needle down your forehead, and pressing on the swelling area...
One of them commented that, "Its a relaxing sensation."
 And when its completed, he said he looks delicious!
 I mean, if looking delicious gotta go through this, I'd rather not.
They kind of reminded me of the flower fish (Luo hand yu) -.-
Anyway, the swell will last for about 16-24 hours.
After the saline is absorbed by our body, it will go back to normal.
And they see this as a form of body modification and body art.
I know we all have different views, but I personally think that, this bagel head is not cool.
Alright, just wanna share this with you guys, goodnight peeps(:
- The video below is the process of it. -
*Source from the net

No comments:

Post a Comment